If you aspire to be a Shopee mall Seller, you need to know the Shopee Mall Guidelines and Violations. These listing guidelines and violations are to uphold quality and good shopping experience to both sellers and buyers in Shopee.
Shopee Mall Guidelines
- Related and high-quality images
- Organized product labels
- Accurate category
- Useful product description
- Accurate and comprehensive qualities
- Proper variations
Related and high-quality images
Examples of required cover images:
Organized product labels
- You must name your product in this order: Brand + specifications and type + model
- Capitalise the first letters of every word
- Do not use ALL CAPS, except for brand names who are capitalised
- Do not include promotional terms e.g. “Hot Item”, “Best Seller”, “Sale” or “Free Shipping”
- Do not key in irrelevant words
- The use of emoticons, hashtags, and symbols are not allowed
Example of ideal product name:
List your products under the right category, you can also follow Shopee’s list of categories to guide you.
Useful product description
A unique and clear product description can help encourage buyers to purchase. The main purpose of a product description is to give customers important information about the features and benefits of the product you are selling so they’re encouraged to buy.
Product descriptions must:
- Comprise comprehensive product specifications
- Include the product features, uses, and benefits of the product
- Include any available warranties and their duration
Accurate and comprehensive attributes
Attributes define your product and enhance its search discoverability. Correct attributes will help shoppers know your product better. Click here to know more about accurate product attributes.
Having proper variations let shoppers choose sizes, colours, designs, and others on a product detail page.
Products can have:
- One type of variations, such as a dress available in different colours
- Two types of variations, such as a dress available in different colours and sizes
Shopee Mall Violations
The three violations that Shopee will take action are:
- Prohibited listings
- Counterfeit products
Note that listings will also be prohibited or deleted if the products violate any of Shopee’s rules and regulations. If you are a Shopee Mall Seller or aiming to be a Shopee Mall seller, read on more here for more guide about Shopee Mall.
Need help with Shopee Store Setup and Management? Contact us to get started.
About D38 Ecommerce Agency
D38 is a South East Asia-focused e-commerce agency that provides end-to-end e-commerce solutions to grow your business in the digital space and generate ongoing monthly revenue. Our e-commerce solutions range from website development, store management, logistics, CRM, customer loyalty programs, automated email marketing, SEO, marketing tools, product press-release (PR) to reputation management – helping international companies simplify e-commerce management across ASEAN Economic Community (AEC).
Our team consists of certified Shopify eCommerce experts, designers, developers, content creators, and strategists working together to support and provide a seamless online shopping experience for our clients’ eCommerce websites.
We also have a market-specific digital channels team focusing on providing support for LINE Thailand and Japan, Naver for Korea, and ZhaoVN for global Chinese readers for social news and updates.
#Shopee #ShopeeMall #ShopeeViolations #ShopeeGuidelines #Ecommerce #Ecommercemarketing #D38
D38 is a member of Digital 38 Group.