TikTok (also known as Douyin in China) is a force to be reckon with.
The popular video sharing and editing app, developed by ByteDance, has certainly grabbed the attention of global marketers, eventually becoming an opportunity for businesses to promote their brands to more audiences, particularly the younger demographics.
Take a look at some of our previous articles on TikTok and Douyin’s marketing potentials by clicking the links below.
- Get Started with Toutiao and Tiktok Ads
- Top 3 Social Media Platforms for Foreign Real Estate in China
- Douyin Influencers Drove Traffic to Malee Ecommerce Store
In addition to influencer marketing and hashtag challenges, creating a TikTok Ads account is also an effective strategy for businesses to influence millions of their budding consumers.
Here are more statistics you need to know:
- No. 1 downloaded app in Google Play Store and Apple App Store with 1.5 billion downloads in November 2019, according to Sensor Tower
- 800 million monthly active users (MAU) spending an average of 46 minutes per day for consuming 15-second videos
- Ranked Top 5 in downloads in Southeast Asia (SEA) with an estimated 67.5 MAU in the region
- Globally, 69% of TikTok users are 16-24 years old. In Southeast Asia, 57% of TikTok users are 18-35 years old, according to HootSuite.
Do these figures sound appealing enough for you?
If you are looking for a digital agency to get started on TikTok advertising, contact Digital 38 today to create your TikTok Ads Account and integrate TikTok Advertising into your digital marketing plan.