Get to learn more about LazMall and its potential for budding Ecommerce businesses in Southeast Asia.
What is LazMall?
When it comes to Ecommerce in Southeast Asia, Lazada is considered one of the giants. Lazada is Alibaba’s solution in tapping the thriving Ecommerce industry in the region. Founded in 2012, Lazada exponentially grew over the years. And it currently has 560 million users, more than 3,000 brands, and 155,000 sellers across major markets such as Singapore, Malaysia, Thailand, Indonesia, The Philippines, and Vietnam.
In 2018, Lazada introduced LazMall, its very own virtual mall featuring curated and selected brands. Most of the brands under LazMall are those you can usually find in actual department stores, boutique stores and malls. It is also home to authorized distributors and other top-rated online brands.
If you’re planning to open your Lazada store, then you should consider LazMall as one of your options. Read on as we enumerate to you just some of the benefits you can get when you launch your official LazMall store.
- Guaranteed Credibility from Lazada, enabling your brand to set itself apart from counterfeits on the internet.
- More opportunities to reach more customers with LazMall Seller exclusive features such as Flagship Store, Seller Picks and LazMall badges.
- Higher visibility on Lazada’s search results page
- More access to Lazada’s Ecommerce and marketing tools
- Commission for Lazada are paid only when the product has been successfully sold.
- Participate in special and Lazada-sponsored campaigns such as Super Brands Day, Brand Mega Offers, Mid-Year Sale, 11.11, etc.
As a specially curated section for Lazada, sellers and brands need to have certain qualifications in order to be part of LazMall.
If you do not have any existing Lazada shop, you must prove to representatives of Lazada that you’re a reputable brand owner, or an authorized distributor or retailer. You must also prove that the products you will be putting on LazMall’s listings are genuine. Last but not least, and probably the most important of them all, Lazada expects you to show proof that you have an existing brick-and-mortar store.
But if you want to upgrade your Lazada shop by acquiring that coveted LazMall badge, here are some requirements that you need to comply.
- Your Lazada store must be at least six (6) months old
- Can reach at least 30 orders per month
- Sales rate of more than 70%
- Cancellation rate should not exceed 2%
- Message response rate must be over 85%
- Instances of on-time delivery should exceed 80%
Enter the World of Lazada with Digital 38
Tons of opportunities await brands that are planning to launch their official Lazada stores. If you want to know more about how brands are leveraging Lazada as part of their overall growth strategy, read our previous articles by clicking the links below.
- MISSHA Steps Up Marketing Game in Singapore with Lazada Live
- MY Merries Launches Lazada Sales Campaign
- Level Up Your Cross Border Ecommerce in Southeast Asia with LazGlobal
Or you can consult our team of Ecommerce specialists who can provide you with end-to-end solutions.
Schedule an appointment with us today.
#Digital38 #Ecommerce #EcomAgency #lazada #lazmall #lazadasetup #asiamarketingsimplified