Facebook Shop is a mobile-first shopping experience where merchants can easily create an online store on Facebook and Instagram for free. Customers can now easily browse and purchase your products using the new, always visible Shop section on your Facebook Page. You can add products to your shop with just one click and include the details, images, inventory, and automatically sync everything.
How Facebook Shops Work
- Sellers who signed up as a Facebook Page Shop previously will be encouraged to convert to shops. You will receive an email or notification that says they are now allowed to use Facebook Shops.
- New retailers can make a shop in Commerce Manager. If you’re a newbie, you can create a shop through Commerce Manager.
- Create assortments to tailor your shop and entice customers. Each collection will be able to have a name, description, cover photo, and can include 2 or more products. Tailor an assortment of products to help shoppers find products that are right for them.
- Shops display your brand and products through a mobile app. When you publish your shop, customers will be able to see it through Facebook using their Apple or Android devices. When you add new items to your shop, people will see it in their News Feed, on the Facebook Shop tab, and notification alerts.
Create Facebook Shops in Commerce Manager
Sellers can direct people to their website from their Facebook shop to make their purchase. Here are the steps on how to set up a shop:
Before setting up a shop on Facebook, you must:
- Be a Business Manager admin
- Has owned Facebook Page and catalog in the same Business Manager
- Must have Manage Page permissions for the Page and Manage catalog permissions for the catalog in Business Manager
Create your shop
Use a computer to set up a shop in Commerce Manager.
- Proceed to the Create Your Shop page and tap Next.
- Choose one of the three checkout methods.
- Link your shop to your business Page, or if you’re a new seller, create a new Page then click Next.
- Choose your business or create a new one. Tap
- Add Products section > choose an existing catalog or generate a new one and click Next.
- Note: Choose one catalog to use for your shop to make sure that you are correct because you can’t switch it later.
- Review shop details and click agree to the Seller Agreement and tap Finish Setup.
Once you’ve created a shop:
- Curate a collection. Create collections with 6 to 30 products.
- Modify your shop. Pick your featured collection and tailor the aesthetics of your shop.
- Publish your shop. People will be able to see your shop once Facebook reviews and approves your collections within 24 hours.
Need help setting up your Facebook Shop? Contact us now and our experts will help your set up your Facebook Shop and integrate it with the Shopify store.
About D38 Ecommerce Agency
D38 is a South East Asia-focused e-commerce agency that provides end-to-end e-commerce solutions to grow your business in the digital space and generate ongoing monthly revenue. Our e-commerce solutions range from website development, store management, logistics, CRM, customer loyalty programs, automated email marketing, SEO, marketing tools, product press-release (PR) to reputation management – helping international companies simplify e-commerce management across ASEAN Economic Community (AEC).
Our team consists of certified Shopify eCommerce experts, designers, developers, content creators, and strategists working together to support and provide a seamless online shopping experience for our clients’ eCommerce websites.
We also have a market-specific digital channels team focusing on providing support for LINE Thailand and Japan, Naver for Korea, and ZhaoVN for global Chinese readers for social news and updates.
#Ecommerce #FacebookShop #Facebook #Shopify #D38
D38 is a member of Digital 38 Group.