South Korean low-cost airline JinAir just showed how traveling can be smooth and hassle-free as it rolled out its official LINE account, its key in tapping markets in Japan.
JinAir opened its official LINE account to reach out to travelers from Japan where the app’s popularity continues to reign among 116 million internet users in the country.
In doing so, the airline company was able to connect with local markets, particularly those who frequently travel to and from South Korea, and traveling enthusiasts.
By adding JinAir’s official account, users on LINE can stay up to date on the latest status about their flights, promotions, and updates about the airline. They can even book their next flights without exiting the app!
But engaging with communities on Japan through LINE app is one door of opportunity JinAir has opened.
The platform has enabled the airline company to amplify its brand presence among Japanese consumers, and secure a strong foothold on Japan’s market.
LINE: Your Key to Japan’s Diverse Market
If you’re still not familiar with the digital marketing landscape in Japan, venturing into LINE app would be a great start. And below are the reasons as to why.
- It is the most popular instant communication platform in Japan, with roughly around 86 million monthly active users as of Q3 in 2020, according to Statista.
- LINE is the second most preferred social media platform in Japan, next to YouTube. Its penetration rate in Japan stood at 90%.
- Although social media users in Japan have low penetration rate compared to its neighboring countries like Taiwan and South Korea, they spend significant amount of their time using social media on daily basis, the same Statista report stated. In particular, LINE app.
It’s also interesting to note that LINE happens to be one of the widely used social media platforms in Thailand. Find out more by clicking our articles below.
- UPL Builds Stronger Connection with Thai Audiences by Launching Official LINE Account
- When in Thailand: Why Your Brand Needs to be on LINE?
- LINE MyShop in Thailand: Everything You Need to Know
Open Your Official LINE Account with Digital 38
Need some helping hands in setting up your LINE account? Don’t worry, we got you covered.
Digital 38’s team of LINE specialists have supported over 100 global and regional brands not only in activating their official account. But also, in maximising its tools and features to aid their overall growth strategy.
Contact our LINE specialists today to know how we can help you.
#Digital38 #LINE #LINEmarketing #japan #japandigitalmarketing #jinair